Sherbourne Park Logo  
   
  history banner  
 

Built in the mid 18th century, Sherbourne Park is modest and unassuming. Inside, much of the original decoration survives intact. Samuel Ryland bought the estate in 1830 and the family have lived here ever since.

Miss Louisa Ann Ryland commissioned the adjacent Victorian Gothic Church designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1862.   She also built the Ornamental School of Art in Margaret Street, Birmingham.

With the change in agriculture, Sherbourne Park has evolved from farming concern into a multi faceted business consisting of:

  • Sherbourne Park
  • Wedding Venue
  • Corporate Venue
  • Arable farming
  • Tenanted farms
  • Residential lettings
  • Commercial lettings
  • Stables business
  • Country leisure pursuits

It is the intention of the present owner, Robin Smith-Ryland, to maintain the tradition of the Estate and preserve it for generations to come.

Church
Sherbourne Church - just a stone's throw away